- Diplomatic meeting, General Consulate of Russia, 17
of February, 2004
- Concert of solidarity with the State of Israel, Cavendish Mall, March,
- "Rare Russian Tunes" in Unity-Montreal,
"Orpheus-Production", April 24, 2004.
- "Alexandrovskiy Bal", Saint-Joseph Oratoria, 8 of May 2004.
- Louis Blutstein memorial Concert, Congregation Zichron Kedoshim, May 31,
- Jewish Public Library 90-th Anniversary Gala. - June,9, 2004.
-The Black Coalition of Quebec Benefit Concert in support of street kids
in Africa - June, 19, 2004.
-The Olimpic Torch lighting Ceremony`s Concert - June, 22, 2004.
- In August 17-19 successfully presented the new program on a concert
stage of Monticello (State of New-York, USA) mountain resort.
- September, 26 - "Our classical music" - organized by the
"Russian H333umanity House", The Sauve Catholic Church.
- October, 17 - The Charitable concert (all proceedings were going to the
Beslan's victim's families) - Center du Culturel, parc Lafonten.
- October, 18 - Harvest Thanksgiving Gospel concert, St.Pauls's Anglican
- October, 26 - "Cut-through" (2 centuries of the irresistable
Russian music) - the special concert for the Women`s Art Society of
Montreal (McCord Museum)
- November, 17 - The SAPA fundrising concert..
- December, 5 - The Shaarei Tzedek Men's Club Hanukka Party.
- December, 12 - The `Voice of Community` newspaper`s 10-Anniversary
- December, 19 - "The first Russian Beaty Contest" - Jean
- January, 23, 2005 - " CHANTS et ROMANCES " at Centre
D`INTERPRETATION MULTIETHNIQUE DE RAWDON.
- February, 11, 2005 - Festival Voix d'Amériques (Conseil des
arts de Montréal), Casa del Popolo.
- February, 13, 2005 - The First Home-Concert (from 2005 Home-Concert
Series). Private House.
- February, 19, - The Special Guest of the ¡ Collected
- March, 25, - The Guest Singer of the Saint-Tomas Anglican Church's
- March, 26, - The Yellow Door CoffeeHouse's Opening
- March, 27, - The South Shore Jewish Community Purim Party.
- March, 31, - The Farha Foundation Fundraiser (Restaurant L'Corvival,
- April, 3, - The Concert for the Leisure Institute (The Shaar-Ha-Shamaym
- April, 10 - The Featured Poet (Verdun Poetry Project, L'Oreille de Van
Gogh Café. Pop-classic numbers put on his own lyrics
- April, 14 - Evangel Pentecostal Church's Spring Concert.
- April, 15 - Special Concert for the Travel Club - Montreal West Town
- April. 21, - From Volga to Mississippi" (Russian Folk and Broadway
Hits) - at Sarto Desnoyers Community Center (Dorval)
- April, 25, - The Pesach 5675 Concert" - Hotel Mont-Gabriel
- May, 6, VE-Day Concert" at the Side Door Coffee House, Pierrefonds,
- May, 8, - Guest-Singer of the NDG-Legion
- May, 22 - St-Rita Feast
- May, 26 - Head and Hand Fundraiser,
- May, 28 - Trinity Memorial Church Spring Supper,
- May, 29 - Concert for PEACE" (The Jewish-Palestinian Dialog Group)
- June, 9 - Spring Fling Bingo" Party - Temple Emmanuel-Beth-Shalom
- June, 11 - Solo Lachine Dance Party
- June, 15 - "The Heritage Week" Concert in the Union United
- June, 19 - Father's Day Celebration" - Caribbean eXpression prod.
- July, 25 - You Are my Melody" - The Jerusalem Cultural Center.
- July, 31 - The Russian Evening" - Aviezer People's House.
- August, 17 - The BethEl-Woodstock Music Fair" (Monticello, NY, USA)
- September, 18, - VARIETY SHOW" - La Manoir Notre Dame de Grace